Sunday, August 26, 2012

What's the difference between monkeys and young brothers?

Not much... I am sitting in my hostel in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia about ready to go to bed.  We arrived Friday afternoon and plan to take another bus home late tomorrow night.  It's not my favorite city in the world, but I finally made it out of Singapore and into more of SE Asia!  The name of our hostel is Reggae Guest House #2.  It is very laid back and fun, with low prices.  Today, we started the day off at the Batu Caves.  They were very impressive and FULL of crazy monkeys.  The monkeys would take things from people, fight each other, and run around liked they owned the place.  I guess they had more ownership rights than us tourists... We spent the rest of the day eating in Little India and touring more of the city.  Tomorrow, we wake up bright and early for a trek through the rainforest!  Okay, I guess I have it pretty good :). 

Thanks be to God, I'll keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment