They forget to tell you STUDYing abroad includes class... This week starts week 1 of my final year as an undergraduate student. Nanyang Technological University is a large and competitive school; therefore, registration can be a nightmare. However, by God's grace things usually work out for me and so far they have. I should be registered for all of my classes within the next two days. And I forgot to mention, class should only be Monday-Wednesday :).
In the first week I managed to cram in many fun experiences, as I noted in the last two posts. However, my favorite occurred on Sunday. We went to Puala Ubin Island, about a 15 minute ferry ride from the main island. There we encountered dense rainforests hosting monkeys and wild boar. I rode my first tandem bike through the forest with my Scottish friend, Andrew. There were about ten of us in all, representing six countries. I love being an international business student.
Much Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment