Thursday, September 13, 2012

World Traveler: Level 2

If you have a spoken to several different people who have done a significant amount of traveling you will come to realize that they have many similar stories.  When I say similar stories, yes, there is the chance that maybe two different people both went to Thailand's floating market or the Panama Canal on separate occasions.  However, I'm talking about similar stories that could happen nearly anywhere in the world.  As the list of similarities develops it makes you think that maybe there are different levels that you can reach as a world traveler.  For instance, if I couch surf in three different countries maybe that will earn me five points!  Well, I have decided that there must be some credential for a stomach "virus" that lasts over a week.  Meaning, I have a reached a new level! 

I have seen the doctor here twice this week receiving a few new medicines each time.  He told me to return on Saturday so hopefully he can have one last look.  I have no idea how it started, but I have a few good guesses.  Is pork fat on a stick really sanitary when it has been reheated for 1 minute?  Why was that watermelon only 25 cents?  It couldn't have been the mango sticky rice, it was so good!  As much as I rather be out in about in another country, this is not the worst that could happen.  I assure you I am not dying.  Oh, and I may have "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" done by the end of the weekend.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment