I cannot imagine there is any city in the world similar to Bangkok. It was the largest city I have been to, next to New York City. The culture is very eclectic and fast-paced. We stayed at a hotel connected to the tallest building in Thailand, the Baioke Sky Hotel. The view from the buffet at the top left a similar impression as the summit of Pike's Peak.
What exactly did I do in Thailand? Here's a small list: rode an elephant, ate a giant grasshopper, cruised through the floating market, received an authentic Thai massage ($6 for 60 minutes!), had some phenomenal mango sticky rice, went to a market full of 20,000 shops, visited some amazing temples, went to the largest jewelry store in the world, experienced some crazy nightlife, I think that is sufficient!
I am actually staying in Singapore this weekend, what a crazy thought. It is time to relax, get some work done, and hopefully meet more locals. The excitement phase and first month are finished, now it's time to get down to business.
Thanks for reading! I'll figure out a way to let all viewers leave comments right meow.
No comments:
Post a Comment