Although I'm not sure on exact dates, it looks like I am about halfway done with my second study abroad experience. I am very grateful for everything I have seen and done so far, and I very much look forward to the future. Many things are certainly going to be different in these next two months.
Study, study, study. I am finally giving in. No longer will I simply accept the fact that I will come back with a much lower than average GPA because I am attending a top 50 school in the world. As with anything, I am going to do my very best and serve God through my school work. It seems that each day I am better learning how to have balance in life, but God is my balance beam.
Traveling will be delayed until further notice. I have big plans to travel to the Philippines when my semester ends December 6th. But because of a lack of funds and what I said in the previous paragraph, there will be very few if any trips made before semester's end. This will also give me a chance to visit popular destinations in Singapore such as Universal Studios, the Botanic Gardens, the National Museum, and more.
In other news, the Tigers are going to the next round of the playoffs. I couldn't be happier that it will be against the Yankees. Ah the internet is a wonderful invention!
Thanks for reading everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment