Hello Everyone,
Exam time is coming, and you know what that means... Mustache! Actually, my roommate and I talked about it last night and decided we would give the mustache a try in honor of Movember. However, I remembered today that I also had a mustache for exams last year at this time. My rationale in the past was, "I will walk in to take an exam with my mustache, people will see it, and instantly their stress level will go down." I'm not sure if the questionable growth on my face will be enough to handle an average Singaporean's test anxiety, but I'll give it my best try.
All my assignments, projects, presentations, and tests are done for the semester, woohoo! This isn't America folks. Of my four classes, I have about 50% of my grades left in front of me, not to mention they are given on a bell-curve. They don't tell you this is the study abroad office... On the bright side, I have plenty of time to study. Oddly enough, exam period is my favorite time of the semester because I can completely set my own schedule. Also, I have a planned trip to the Philippines successfully motivating me each day. Then, of course, I'll return home to my wonder friends, family, and snow!
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment